BumChum was founded by Amrita Vaswani, a mompreneur who has lived and worked in Australia and the US for close to a decade. Upon returning to India with her eight month old son, Amrita searched for a diapering solution that was convenient, economical and suitable for India’s hot summers. That’s when she began working with designers and brands around the world to create BumChum Diapers.
The mission of BumChum diapers is only one, to make cloth diapering convenient, economical and fun! Cloth diapers currently available in the market get wet easily, require pins or strings to tie and cannot sustain any accidents making them very inconvenient to use. BumChum diapers bring you the hygiene and health of cloth, with modern convenience and advances in fabric that make diapering reliable and easier! BumChum diapers are better than the regular cloth nappies available in the market as they:
1. Do not require any pins or strings to hold.
2. A single diaper can be used on the same baby from birth until he is potty trained.
3. BumChum diapers have a high absorbency and hold the messes inside just as Pampers or any other disposable nappy would.
4. These diapers are made from cotton and breathable fabrics making it a healthier alternative to disposables
5. All BumChum diapers are sold with additional inserts to provide added protection at night time.
6. BumChum diapers are available in several different SKUs, to suit every mother’s needs and budget
7. BumChum diapers are available in cute, fashionable and modern prints and colors.
We always welcome feedback from our customers, and urge you to write to us or call us if you have any questions or suggestions.